Friday, August 22, 2008

exam its over, but i become crazy already...

Haiz, today exam finally over, during this period, i crack my head.. Study things tat i never study b4, especially math, i dun even noe how to do some basic question, i think i gonna be dead liao.. Just hope anatomy, physiology get good marks..

I very regret last time dint study properly, well, time cannot turn over. so i really need to catch up my study now.. i also feel i change a lot, i use to become more emotional person, ya, i noe last time i was emotional person too.. Afer lunch i feel extremely no mood, then i just walk away and i dun k my friend.. haiz.. i too rude already, how can i do this to them??

luckily got some friend tat support me, like chee chiu, my "kai jie", my "honey", some secondary friend and college friend.. well, thx to u all tat keep support me and always there to help me
^^

No comments: