Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The day has come!

Just finished my final exam about 6 days... I got some feeling... That i might failed some subjects...Well, Thats true...

Today, I just get some called from my college...

Raveen: "Hi, Chin kuan, i am Raveen, This is a called from NIO."

" I know it"

"Sorry to tell you that you need to resit for Math 2 paper."

"Uhmmm, Okay, well, need to paid 500 for the resit paper??"

"Yup, You need to!"

Haiz, such a short conversation make me mad... What to do?? 500 gone. Luckilly i din spend all my money yet. I not surprise, Cause this is not the first time i failed.. Especially for math, I really hate math, for no reason.. Actually i gave up the night b4 i go for the exam.... Haiz.... I promise myself i will be more hardworking next time!! I won't failed any other subjects next semester!! I have more pro subject to study next time, like Clinic, PR, Optometric instrument, ocular disease..... Feel like i cant handle all these things.. Can i?? People always tell me to trust myself.. I tried many times. I can't... i know my biggest enemy now is myself... Then how?? Go killed myself?? Stupid!! Why i have all those stupid toughts? Paranoid... Always thinks so much!! No one can help me now, only myself!!

I really cant figure out what am i doing recently. I had no interested anything in my life.. Not a single thing.. Last time i used to interested playing online games, watching video online, hang out with friends.. But... Now i not interested in single thing.. My life just likeEMPTY!!

My soul had gone, no where, I cant get back my soul....... i try... Perharps one day, i might change... Hopefully.....


http://laneysolovely.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/sad_puppy.jpg

Well!! Good Night Everyone!!
Feeling better when i share all my feelings and put in my blog!!

No comments: