Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy CNY!

Wow, finally Ox year is come! I really busy for these moment, working in world of feng shui for the whole CNY break. Well, that not that bad actually, i find out something happen that are good. I cant imagine that one of my customer whose i dealing with, can become 1 of my friend. I think she are 40+ years old, i was promoting all kind of zibead for her, and at last, we are talking many other things, she tell me about the course tat i studying now, and she said tat opthometry course are v good for me, and she told me to find her in singapore if i want find job, so i really cant belif it. So let see thing in positive way always, alotugh i spent my whole holiday for working, but i earn money and i get to noe friends.

Altough i this post is a bit late in the CNY, but i hope all of my friend happy CNY!

Gud nite!

No comments: